Quite possibly the most unoriginal title on Jan 1st but it had to be done! First things first, Happy New Year Y’all!
I watched the fireworks (on tv) last night and holy crap they were amazing! I am so gutted I didn’t go to see them. I don’t even have a valid excuse besides being a lazy flop.
Goodbye 2012. It’s been a year of extremes- of highs and lows. I have laughed till I’ve cried and cried till I’ve laughed. And Cupid bro, we have got to talk about your aim. Complete cock up. I am blessed however to be surrounded by such loving family and friends and I can only hope I am as good to them as they are to me.
There is so much I’m looking forward to and so much I hope to do this year. Here are my New Years Resolutions:
- I will not delete anything I post on WordPress even if it shames me.
- I will earn an internship.
- I will get a First in every Maths module I take this year.
- I will grow my nails again.
- I will be a good friend.
- I will meet someone who will make me believe I will not die alone with 10 cats.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
– Albert Einstein
So here’s to 2013. To moving onwards and upwards.
Over and Out.
P.S I am a saddo Mathemathician so this had to be done.