Things I need/want to do this Summer:
- Buy clothes for my internship (so that I look good while I suceed! )
- Visit all my friends who I haven’t seen in a while
- Buy clothes for my cousin’s wedding
- Be nice to my cousin who doesn’t like me when she comes to visit
- Think seriously about fourth year modules and start collecting past papers/ problem sheet solutions
- Bake lasagne for my parents again
- Start writing down Mum’s recipes (step one of wife training)
- Organise a holiday somewhere in Europe for September
- Start reading A Game of Thrones
- Spend a day baking
- Go to Thorpe Park
- Watch: Hangover 3, The King’s Speech, Season 7 and 8 of House, the last series of Doctor Who…and all the other stuff saved on our Sky Box
- Sort out all the papers and folders scattered across my room
- Back up my files and wipe my laptop(asaurus) because it’s so damn slow!
- Do some reading for my fourth year project- maybe even form an outline of how I want to structure it
- Finish furnishing my Neohome
- Finish decorating the Disney Princesses wall in my room (I’m a grown up, honest)
- Lose a few pounds or worse comes to worst, don’t put ON any more weight!
- KEEP BLOGGING!
Hmmm I tried to be realistic. Let’s see how much of this stuff I actually do!
Over and Out!