Like every other student I promise myself year on year that I will do better, that I will work harder and be more organised. Every year I end up short of my expectations. Nonetheless today I make my annual student pledge to improve on last year (and trust me there’s a lot to improve on).
To really drill it home I’ve decided to publish my pledge here on my blog, immortalised on the internet so that I can look back in shame
when if I fail.
I Aliya, hereby promise the following:
- To read over lecture notes throughout the term rather than in a blind panic before exams
- To tackle problem sheets with the same perseverance I usually reserve for coursework
- To really think about problem sheet questions rather than jumping for the solutions
- To make good revision notes and not get bored of the module after the second chapter
- To not assume something won’t turn up in the exam… because it usually does (just to spite me!)
I really want to do well and leave university on a good note. Hopefully the fact that this is my final year might be the kick up the arse I need.
Over and Out!