I’d like to share some good news with you guys; I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award by Joe at Confessions of a Technophile and George from [insertnamehere], both of which are awesome blogs (check them out!). Thank you for nominating me *runs around in circles*. It made me feel very happy and warm inside!
Similar to the Liebster award there are a few steps to this:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Put the Versatile blogger badge on your blog.
- Spread the love and nominate 15 other people.
- Post 7 facts about yourself
Righty I’m going to start with the 7 facts. These really are random.
- I have had crushes on animated characters including Yu-Gi (the Pharoah not the kid) and Flynn Rider from Tangled. I think there’s something about the hair…
- When I was a toddler I point blank refused to drink my milk unless it was in a big bottle and filled right to the top. Quite a madam at even a young age…
- I would like to be buried with my glasses on.
- I dance in empty elevators every opportunity I get.
- One week in secondary school there were cameramen filming some shots for a promo video to be shown on open evenings. I was filmed cooking an omelette but when I flipped it I got nervous and it broke (and I looked horrifed). Yeah they put that shot in the video. I’d say several thousand parents have laughed at my cooking incompetency since.
- I absolutely despise red varnish. It makes me think of hookers.
- One of my uncles once lifted me from my forearms and I dislocated my elbow. My dad told me put some ice on it. We only went to the hospital 2 hours later.
And my nominees are:
Emmajeanss: Insightful, interesting posts with a health dose of humour. Deffo ones for the girls!
Khinjarsi: a fellow university go-er and Neopet-er! She talks about uni, diets, jobs, friends and life. Sounds versatile to me!
Mitten’s Kittens: a blog about writing, jobs, and books with lots of thought provoking articles in between!
The Thought Buffet: random, brutally honest and amusing!
BULLSHiT: posts from several people on an array of topics. Really fun read!
The scribbling train: the scribbles and thoughts of an English Lit student on things from books to make-up!
The Gratitudenist: an almost eclectic mix of posts but that’s what keeps this blog fresh!
We Can Always Dance Tomorrow: a blog about music, being a woman and life!
I’d also like to make a special mention to Omnia and Ibtehaal because they both have awesome blogs too but they seem to be on hiatus 😦
I know this isn’t 15 but I’d rather nominate blogs that I can actually really really like than add some that I don’t know very well. I’ll post on all of your about pages tomorrow.
For now I must sleep!
Over and Out!