I can’t be the only one.
- Spend three hours writing a post. 3 likes. Spend 20 minutes writing a post. 20 likes.
- Getting annoyed because the WordPress reader preview ends just before the part where your post gets interesting.
- Spend ages writing a post but decide not to publish that day. Re-read the next day and decide it’s crap.
- Write what you think is an amazing post only to read one by someone else on the same topic that is miles better than your own.
- Write an absolutely fabulous post. 2 likes. Read one on the same topic by someone else that’s not as entertaining as yours. 50 likes.
- Spend half an hour writing a post. Spend the next hour on formatting and deciding which images should accompany it.
- Write an awesome post but can’t for the life of you come up with a good enough title for it.
- Your post was viewed 20 times. No-one liked it.
- Asking a question to your readers in your post. No-one replies.
- You want to rant about someone but then realise you can’t because they read your blog.
- Always getting lots of ideas for posts when you have no time to write and then getting writer’s block when you do finally have time.
- Trying to avoid this: ‘Heyy how was the party/internship/cool experience?’ ‘Read my blog’.
Over and Out!